The SMOK ProColor 225W TC Starter Kit is the latest masterpiece from SMOKTech's advanced systems, delivering a visually striking ProCore 225W Mod with customizable 12-Color LED backlight and new full-color OLED to pair with the dynamic TFV8 Big Baby Tank. The ProColor 225 implements the most advanced technology and innovative designs SMOK has ever produced, presenting a soft contour chassis with a shield trim at the center of the device and anti-slip squeeze-to-fire lateral bar for an embellished yet ergonomic structure. The main features are integrated into the control face section, presenting an updated user-interface for the 1.3 Inch OLED screen with customizable color change. Furthermore, the shield trim has an adjustable 12-color LED backlight for a spectrum of vibrant colors and control settings. Internally, the ProColor 225W integrates a powerful 225W chipset with comprehensive temperature control suite and preset Memory Modes.
The included TFV8 Big Baby Beast is the premier compact sub-ohm tank in its segment, offering a well-balanced dynamic range with 5mL juice reservoir, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and the popular Baby Turbo Engines coil structure. Despite the shorter stature and diminutive in size, the TFV8 Big Baby Sub-Ohm Tank is a compact rendition of cloud-chasing achievement, based on the high performance V8 line. The perfect statement piece with class-leading functionalities and advanced technology to exhibit SMOK engineering prowess, the SMOK ProCore 225W TC Starter Kit is set to be the next achievement of the industry.
SMOK ProColor 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 85mm by 46mm by 29.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Memory Mode Setting
- 12-Colorful LED Backlight Trim - Fully Customizable
- Intuitive 1.3 Inch Full-Color OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism - Embossed Anti-Slip Design
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Rainbow, Limited Edition - Prism
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
- 1 ProColor 225W Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
*This mod takes 2 18650 batteries. The kit does not include the 18650 batteries. Batteries you can use for this device can be found here.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapes Gone Wild is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Vapes Gone Wild will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.